a research project at heppell.net funded by the nominet trust
These guidelines are the result of the work of over 80 classroom practitioners in real classrooms. The majority of these are based in the UK, but others are scattered in schools around the world - for a detailed view of their backgrounds, see the project methodology paper.
Our five Cloudlearn 'facilitators' collected and debated positive (and negative) experiences in the following areas - each now has a completed report attached:
- asynchronous social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc) - see completed report
- synchronous social networking (Skype, web cams) - see completed report
- user generated video and audio (YouTube, Audioboo, etc) - see completed report
- portable devices and smart phones - see completed report
- contributory web sites (blogs/wikis) - see completed report
Of course, those areas overlapped (Twitter on the phone etc) and so did the resultant conversations.
home page | index of published materials | about the project | the project team | timeline
this page last updated Thursday, December 1, 2011 2:16 PM